Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Did Jeffrey MacDonald see Helena Stoeckley in his house?

The person that was behind, that was the shortest glimpse and really--that is the facial mock-up that I ended up making, would be risky at best.  I must say in honesty, really it was a big hat and I saw some blonde hair, and I thought I saw a glimpse of a face and it seemed to be--you know--I have always had the impression it was a girl, and that she was obviously shorter than the other people, say 5', 4" or 5', 5"

.The female--I told the artist this, and I believe I have also told--I guess the investigators in the case, that the facial details that they have given her are--that is really--he could have put on most any eyes or nose in there, and I couldn't have said anything different.
- Jeffrey MacDonald's Grand jury testimony in 1974

This turns into a certainty that it was Stoeckley...

MacDonald is convinced Stoeckley and her friends entered his home and murdered his family.
"And how do you know that she and her friends were the ones?" Lagattuta asked.
Because they said so. Because I saw them there. Because there is evidence tying them to the crime scene," says MacDonald.
-48 Hours "Time for Truth"

No comments:

Post a Comment